November 14, 2017

11/14/17 Blessings from a Cracked Screen


This morning Heidi and I helped out Gram and Papa. TJ was well enough to get to go to school but Rebecca and Sarah still had fevers. They seem to be doing better this evening. Hopefully, they can head back tomorrow.
This afternoon Heidi did some research to help me find a place to repair my phone. The second place we called is the one we went to. The price was better than I expected. The other bonus was that when he tested it, he noticed that the earpiece speaker was soft. It has been a problem since I bought the phone. For a few dollars, he replaced the speaker and now it works great. He also managed to fix the thumbprint reader and threw in a screen protector for no extra charge. I was so pleased I recommended him to some of my friends. One of them may use him right away.


This afternoon Gram came over to where I was playing the piano. It's nice to feel like someone appreciates me playing. Papa said that he enjoyed it as well.
This evening Heidi, Gram and Becca B went to Relief Society. I went to my Entrepreneurship class. Next week will be my last class. I have a presentation to prepare for the last class. Overall it has been a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. The piano has been a multiple blessing in our house. Daily Ganon fills the home with music as he becomes a proficient pianist. Recently Gramma has been remembering her piano skills. She has been practicing on "Happy Song" (Ducks on the pond...) Fun

    ReplyDelete