January 13, 2018

1/11/18 Humanitarian

     Today Heidi was able to attend the first meeting at Humanitarian of 2018 today. Peter has not been feeling well lately so he and I stayed home. Peter has been crying a lot more than usual. I think that is partly because he isn't feeling well and partly because he misses his siblings.
      I forgot to mention that on Tuesday I had a meeting at the Stake Center with two brethren in charge of the Stake Self Reliance Program. They asked me if I would be willing to be the facilitator of a group that will be starting up after Stake Conference. I told them I would be happy to. I am looking forward to serving and learning the principles in greater depth.

1 comment:

  1. We need to care for Peter and keep him in our prayers as he struggles thru his miseries

    ReplyDelete