January 19, 2018

1/18/18 Humanitarian and Closing the Office


This morning Heidi went to Humanitarian. Peter loved going to a place where he could run around. I tagged along and tried to get some work done on my laptop. Afterwards, we went over to the Empire Offices. Michael no longer feels that he needs that space to work so we are closing it down. I suspect that we will need an office again in the future, but for now, we are letting it go.
Next up we did some mid-month grocery shopping. We were getting low on fruit and some other things. 


This afternoon Joseph came to my and Heidi's room and let me help him with his homework. He can get it done quickly when he feels motivated. After we got the kids to bed I did some additional work for a client. It was keeping me awake so I went ahead and finished it. It felt good to have it out of the way.




1 comment: