January 21, 2018

1/20/18 New Hairdos, Renewed Glasses and Stake Conference


Today I spent 14 hours at Stake Conference. Heidi was not one to remain idle. She gave the kids haircuts. Here is Sarah's new do. She looks cute as ever.


Rebecca chose to keep her hair long and only got a trim. She is looking older by the day.


Later on, Heidi and Rebecca went to Walmart. The kind people there helped them fix Rebecca's broken (new) pair of glasses even though we hadn't bought them there. Next time we need a pair I think we know where to start looking.
While all this was going on I spent the early part of the day at the Inter-Stake Center getting set up there. Then, around 11 Heidi picked me up, fed me a sandwich and dropped me at our regular stake center to prepare for the Leadership and Adult sessions. I started the day in my church clothes anticipating that I might not be going home. There may have been a half hour window that I could have but I was glad I was prepared to spend the day. It was a busy one but I hope that any tech issues were disguised enough that they did not distract from the Spirit of the meetings.
At one of the meetings Elder Tilleman suggested that we compare how we feel when we watch General Conference to how we feel when watching other media. The world wants to distract us from what is important. What we need to focus on is learning to love others in the way that the Savior does. If we can do that we will be on the right track.




1 comment:

  1. Good work 1) Heidi excellent haircutting girls and little boys 2) Ganon Magnifying calling as tech support

    ReplyDelete