January 26, 2018

1/26/18 Family Time


This morning Heidi and I went to the Temple. We each did an endowment session for one of our ancestors. I took Albert Bada and Heidi did Mary "Polly" Butler. Now they are each ready to be sealed to their spouse.


Along the way home, Heidi spotted a nice looking wheelchair at a yard sale. It turned out to be a good fit for Gram. In this same shot David is helping Gram with her bill payer service. He is becoming quite the tech helper.


Later on, David helped again. This time his expertise was needed in LEGO construction. Becca B and Papa helped with sorting blocks while David built.


Here is the finished product complete with a happy Becca B.


I wanted to spend some one on one time with the kids. Sarah thought that tetherball sounded like fun. She nearly took me out of commission a couple of times. She and Rebecca Noelani took turns beating me. They were both gracious winners.


Later on, I helped Rebecca practice solving a Rubik's cube. This picture shows her first cube solved without any help or instructions. She later solved it another 3 or 4 times. While she was practicing one of my tasks was to keep Peter from jumping on her. He was in a wrastling kind of mood. I'm glad neither of us got hurt. He leaps first and asks questions later. Today ended up being a great day for family time.



1 comment:

  1. David, like his parents, is generous sharing his skills to serve others. Very appreciated. Glad that Dad spent time with Sarah, Rebecca and Peter

    ReplyDelete