March 28, 2016

3/27/16 Peter Previews Nursery


     Peter won't be 18 months old for another month but one of the nursery leaders suggested that if Peter and I both  came it would make the transition easier when it comes time to drop him off. Above you see Peter in the peach and white checkered shirt. Brother Reed has the bubble blower. That was a big hit with the kids. Peter did well. I tried standing behind him to see what he would do if he couldn't see me. He looked around and made sure I wasn't leaving but he didn't cry. During music time he sat with the other kids. He didn't even seem to worry if I was there. He's getting so big (sniff ;). 
     Later on David went home teaching with me to visit the Porters and the Reeds. My companion got called in to work. David is getting more helpful all the time. 


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Big step for Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Previews have been known to help kids get ready. Hopefully, Peter will love it there and you'll get the time to enjoy meetings sans kiddos. Heidi won't know what to do with herself.

    ReplyDelete