March 8, 2016

3/8/16 B Minus Day at School

     Today was a pretty ok day at School. The kids were mostly good. I did have to stop the lesson during 2nd period because they wouldn't stop talking. I told them to take 5 minutes and think about whether they wanted a lesson or not. After that things got better. 
      One girl did give me a thank you note with a snickers bar signed by several of the nicest kids. It was nice to be thanked. My third period class had time to play David's video game. They were very impressed that an 11 year old wrote it. The kids weren't real excited at first but they warmed up as they learned how to play. I think it helps to learn seeing the math in a more real setting. 
     Tonight when I got home the living room was freshly vacuumed and the kitchen and several other rooms had been cleaned. Heidi reported that the kids helped happily. This was a happy way to be welcomed home. I felt very loved. 


1 comment:

  1. I think the thank you moves day to B+. And your kids giving sweet service earns an A+

    ReplyDelete