March 6, 2016

3/6/16 Sunday in Quarantine

     That's how today felt. Heidi, David, Rebecca, Sarah, Joseph and Peter are all sick. Only TJ and I have been spared so far. Hopefully he and I can dodge this one. We all stayed home since Heidi wasn't feeling well enough to tend to that many sick people. She and some of the kids seem to be feeling better this evening. Rebecca is not out of the woods yet.
     This afternoon I went with one of my home teachers to give my Dad a blessing. He has been sick for the past week and has been having trouble sleeping. We gave him a Priesthood blessing. I feel confident that he'll be mended soon with Heavenly Father's help.
     Later on Doug came to our house to help me give Rebecca and Peter a blessing. The other sick folk were feeling well enough that they passed on getting a blessing. I'm glad at least some people are feeling improved.
      Another nice thing that happened today was that my tech assistant for Adobe got to help set a projector without me. I've been trying to teach people to use him instead of me since I'm over all three buildings and he is specifically for our ward but it's been a slow transition. This will help let people know that I'm not the only one in the ward who can set a projector up.

1 comment:

  1. Can relate to a sick casa. 😢 great to able be able to get a priesthood blessing.

    ReplyDelete