March 29, 2016

3/28/16 Feeling a Little Worn

     Today was a tough day only because I kept thinking about all the things I felt I needed to do but couldn't. It was stressful. I felt like going to my room and taking a nap. I decided to tell myself that I could always do that later, if I needed to, but I would try doing one more thing first. There are still many things on my list that there were not time for but some did get done. Taking a nap would not have done them. I did get to bed more or less on time. Getting enough sleep is important. 
     So anyway, I met with a client, cleaned up some leaves in the yard and cut down weeds. I took David to his first day of honor band. Heidi did some training of a leader on scoutbook. I took 5 of the kids to the grassy field. Peter loves it there. He is very much an outside boy. We also had family home evening and nightly scripture reading. Not a bad day although I had trouble shaking the stress. I love my family and they kept giving me encouragement. 


1 comment: