October 17, 2016

10/16/16 Primary Program Practice

       Last night Rebecca felt so ill that she threw up. She was feeling better this morning but we decided to keep her home to be on the safe side. Heidi had been asked to help with the Primary Program Practice so I stayed. Heidi reports that the benches worked well. They want to use multiple mics so that the little kids can stay in their places. For some reason the sound system was acting up. I'm not sure why so we'll have to check it out. 
      While I stayed home I did some research for my calling. This afternoon tech team had a postmortem about the stake conference broadcast. We definitely learned some lessons. Trying to plan for the future has been challenging. I don't have a clear intuition about what the appropriate production value for a stake conference should be. Simple is more affordable and less likely to breakdown due to fewer components. On the other hand the bar has already been set pretty high in this stake and that might be hard to change. I'll keep praying about it. Heavenly Father knows what He wants. I just need to be ready to learn it. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Rebecca was failing band. Glad, but not surprised, Heidi's benches were success.

    ReplyDelete