October 26, 2016

10/26/16 Trunk or Treat Gram and Papa's Ward


      This evening Gram and Papa invited us to join them for their ward's Halloween Trunk or treat party. We brought the kids in costume plus candy to hand out. They also had hotdogs and cotton candy. The kids all had fun. We had to leave a few minutes early to take David to join the youth for a service project. They took donations of clothes, games and toiletries to deliver them to a charity that serves boys who are waiting to enter foster care. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming. Your attendance plused up the evening for us and gave us some more grandkids memories. Mom smiles about David bringing her a hot dog. My fav was about Sarah. She was standing next to me in her cute cat costume when the speaker called for the opening prayer. When Sarah saw me take off my hat she whispered to me "Should I take off my ears?"

    ReplyDelete