October 7, 2016

10/6/16 Parking Big Foot


      This afternoon the time had arrived for Bigfoot to go into storage. Papa picked me up and we returned to 430 to pick up the RV. We briefly visited with Gram and reset her clock. Becca B surprised me by asking to ride along with me. She is usually very much a daddy's girl. As we drove she told me about her favorite TV show Jake and the Neverland Pirates, her wish to go to Disneyland and her coming birthday. She is a sweet soul and it was a joy to spend some time with her. 


     Once we arrived at the storage place Papa coached us on all the little things that need to be done so that Bigfoot sleeps well until next season. 
      In the morning Heidi and I gave a presentation to close to 50 agents that work with one of our clients, Empire Financial firm. It seemed to go well, though I felt a little nervous. We talked about the importance of keeping good records. We already had some calls from people interested in help tracking what they sell. I hope we were able to help many of the agents whether or not they use our services. It is important that people be able to provide for their families in a reliable way. 



1 comment:

  1. This past summer Becca often spoke of missing Ganon and Heidi. She even sent them cards and drawings. Now that she is back in Mesa, it is a happy thing to spend some time with"Ganon, he's my brother"

    ReplyDelete