October 4, 2016

10/3/16 Brotherly Love


     This morning, after the older kids headed off to school, Joseph grabbed Peter in a big hug. Peter hugged him back. Joseph likes me to take pictures of him so he asked for one. Peter didn't want to let go. We are blessed to have kids who genuinely love each other. They do make each other cry sometimes but we try to also teach them to make it right. 
        Today I had a meeting at Empire. I'll be giving a half hour presentation on Thursday to agents. I'm a bit nervous about it. I suppose that means I need more prep time. 
     For FHE we talked about sharing the gospel. Elder Oaks taught three things in conference we can do: 
1. Pray for a Desire to share
2. Live the commandments
3. Pray to know what we specifically can do. 

      The kids also worked on letters to send to Elder and Sister Mangum. They are done at the MTC and headed toward their mission field. We are excited for and proud of them. 




1 comment: