October 23, 2016

10/21/16 Free Sample and Trunk or Treat


     This morning Heidi, David, Joseph, Peter and I had a nice visit with Gram and Papa and Becca B. We got Becca's set up to watch DVDs in her room. On the way home we made a quick stop at Costco. While there David and I got separated a short distance from Heidi and the little boys. David and I stopped to try a free sample. The sweet white haired gal running the samples did not believe that I was old enough to be David's dad. She was about to give me the speech about how kids need a parent to give permission to try the samples. Luckily Heidi came back by in time to verify my story. She thought it was pretty funny. I had a chuckle as well but I'll admit I didn't like the thought that someone might not believe that one of my kids was really mine. I love all my kids. Anyhow, I think David looks like my boy. 


     This evening Heritage sponsored a trunk or treat event. The kids dressed in a Wild Kratt's theme. It's a PBS kids cartoon show about two brothers who have special suits that let them have animal super powers. David and TJ are Martin and Chris, the brothers. Rebecca is Aviva, the girl inventor on the show. Sarah and Joseph represent animals they find on the show. Sarah is a jaguar and Joseph is a Komodo Dragon. Peter was going to be a panda but he was not interested in wearing the warm costume today. He went as a Kratt Kid, one of the kids on the show who wear normal clothes. Maybe it'll be cool enough by Halloween for him to wear the panda outfit. 








1 comment: