October 23, 2016

10/22/16 Debelmar Family Forever


      This morning was a very special occasion. The Debelmar Family was sealed in the Temple. I was privileged to be able to attend the endowment session as well as the sealings. There were many many people from the ward present. In the past year the Debelmars have made many new friends. Pierre has been my home teaching companion. He is wonderful to do visits with. Briz (pronounced breeze) broke down a little and cried when three of their kids came in to be sealed to them. There were many tears of joy shed in that room. What a special event. I'm so glad I got to be there. 
     At the same time as the sealing Heidi was helping at Stake Baptisms. She also enlisted Rebecca and Sarah to make some crafty quiet activities for the sunbeams to during the Primary Program practice. She is a service oriented lady. I'm pleased to see her passing the trait to the next generation. 




1 comment: