February 12, 2017

2/9/17 A Little Service

This morning Heidi went to Humanitarian. I worked on my tech diagram for Stake Conference set up. Afterwards Heidi suggested that we fix Heather's shower. The little piece that you pull up to switch from tub to shower wasn't working properly. All the water went down regardless of what you did. Heidi did some research online and found that to fix this you need to replace the spout. First Heidi removed the old one. Then we went to the hardware store and found the right replacement part. I asked her to let me help so she taught me how to use the teflon tape to prevent leakage. She then let me screw on the new spout. It wasn't perfect but now when you pull up on that little piece most of the water comes out of the shower head.
I've read that loving relationships, service and learning new skills are three things that make us happy. It is a happy day when I get to do all three at once. I got to spend time with Heidi, serve Heather and learn a new plumbing skill.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is she a Handy Person' Heidi is willing to teach her skills to others

    ReplyDelete