June 23, 2017

6/23/17 Valiant Roofing and Yard Care

One of the things I love about Heidi is how willing she is to learn and try new things. She talked to Kerry yesterday to confirm her idea about how to fix the leak at 430.

This is how it looked to start. Water was coming in though this lifted seam.

Heidi used caulk to fill the seam and keep more from getting in. She even worked with me a taught me how to smooth out my work without ruining what I'd alread done. It involved spitting on my finger to get it wet.

She must've thought I did ok because she had me glue down these four overturned roof singles.

Here are two of the, now repaired shingles. Time will tell how our work holds up to the coming monsoon season.

This evening we trekked out to San Tan to mow Grammie and Grandpa Mangum's yard. Rebecca worked hard pulling weeds and helping mow the front yard. She found this giant weed hiding inside one of the tall bushes.

David felt a little discouraged by the oppressive heat. He was tough though and mowed the front yard in spite of the ovenlike temperatures. Rebecca helped to manage the cord to keep it out of the way.

1 comment:

  1. The hard work and skilled application of repair knowledge by the Valiant Roof Repair team helps to preserve our asset of 430, which we plan to put on the market. Mahalo once again for their cheerful services

    ReplyDelete