June 30, 2017

6/27/17 Initiatory with Papa

This morning Papa and I went to the temple to do initiatory. Papa reports that this is his first time going in many years to do initiatory. I'm on the names he got to do was Martin Connelly. He said that he felt the spirit very strongly. I always feel very blessed to live so close to a temple.

My patriarchal blessing talks about how I will be blessed to have a loving family. I think that this picture shows the fulfillment of that promise. I always love seeing our kids doing things together.

Hiding suggested that I title this post "Guess who found the scissors?" I had agreed to help her cut her hair but she went and got it started in the bathroom. So there was no backing out.

This is how things turned out. She still smiling so it must've turned out OK. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Inclusion of fun although disparate things. I feel blessed to have a Temple buddy and blessed to have begun the work for my Great Grandfather Connelly.Like a Studio C skit Five Keikis on a Scooter. Makes us smile. Heidi"s summer do is beautiful and appears to have been professionally done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last haircut was done by Arnie and I don't hesitate to give him all the credit whenever I got compliments on it (which I received many). Come to think of it, it might be time for another cut!

    ReplyDelete