December 30, 2016

12/26/16 The Reynolds Clan Comes to Town


We have been looking forward to seeing Amanda and Eric and family for over a month, since we found out they planned to come down to visit. In preparation Papa, Becca B and I went and got the motor home out of storage. Becca B and I both had on our BYU hoodies and Santa hats to keep warm.


When we got everything hooked up we realized that Bigfoot had sprung a leak. Heidi the plumber came to the rescue. She diagnosed the broken part under the sink, bought a replacement part and installed it. She let me help a little but Bigfoot really has a one person at a time bathroom.


Once the plumbing problem was passed we needed to pass the time until the Reynolds arrived. I tried to get a shot of Becca B's new bike flag in action.


Here is another try. I'll have to try again another time to show the words on the sign.
While Becca B biked I got to try out my new skates. Heidi and Sarah skated too. David and Rebecca Noelani took turns driving Gram's scooter. Peter, Joseph and TJ watched LEGO Star Wars cartoons inside the park model.


We decided to check out nearby Mariposa Park to see if the Reynolds might like to play their. Here are Joseph and TJ on a caterpillar. They are wearing Batman and Spider-Man hoodies they got for Christmas.


The kids asked me to take this fun shot on this honeycomb themed playground equipment.
We also tried out my new Aerobie frisbee. As advertised it flies a long way.
While the kids and I played Heidi picked up pizza. In the excitement of Amanda and family's arrival I neglected to take pictures. It was a fun reunion. We ate pizza together and Heidi and I showed Eric and Amanda how to convert the table and chair into beds. We look forward to seeing more of them this week.
After dinner with the Reynolds clan we went home and roasted marshmallows with the Mangum's. Matt, Sharon, Lucy and Alex came over. Matt helped me start the fire and the kids took turns roasting. Sarah reports that eating smores has been one of the highlights of her Christmas break.

1 comment:

  1. Once again Heidi magnified her Handi Person skills to fix a problem that was critical to prep of Bigfoot for the Reynolds visit. We are blessed to have Valiant Loving Service on speed dial

    ReplyDelete