December 30, 2016

12/27/16 Temple Visit and Board Games


This morning it was my turn to go to the temple. I did some initiatory and then headed home to get some work done.


I took this photo of Joseph and his new Star Wars Lego T-shirt. And then had this cute conversation with TJ and Joseph. TJ looked a the picture and said "It wasn't me, ha!" To which Joseph responded "it was me" meaning "that's me in the picture". I realized that Joseph, who is just starting to read, didn't know what his shirt says.
Today Amanda and Family went to see the movie Sing with Gram and Papa. We did some things at home. In the evening the Reynolds joined us at our house. We played a game called Tenzies together and then we played Imagine If. The latter is one of my favorite games. We learned that Lily is one of the free thinkers in the Reynold's home. We had many laughs together. The Connelly kids were found whispering "it's after 9 o'clock". They are not accustomed to staying up late. We enjoyed our fun visit with the cousins and Amanda and Eric. Macy had a special time drawing pictures with Rebecca and Sarah. Rebecca has developed a love for caring for little girls. She and Macy were especially cute together.

1 comment:

  1. Great shirt for Joseph. I saw another one that he might enjoy. It says "Santa, I can explain"

    ReplyDelete