August 24, 2017

8/22/17 J&M Assist Day plus Eclipse Photos

     Today we helped out Gram and Papa with a few of the items on their to-do list. Particularly we helped with some family history items and some Big Foot upkeep items.
      I had a fairly rough day otherwise. Only because I'm turning 40 tomorrow and don't feel any strong sense of direction. Many of the goals I had when I was younger haven't happened and some may never happen. On the bright side I have a wonderful, eternal family who provide my love and support. They are there to cheer me whenever I need them.


I didn't have these pictures when I wrote yesterday's post so here they are today. TJ and Joseph's school had no plans for them to watch the eclipse to Heidi pulled them out. We went all the way to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum to get our protective eye wear and we wanted to use them. We were given 4 pairs. Sarah's class had a set donated to them so Heidi gave a pair to David and Rebecca and kept two at home.


Notice the crescent cutouts in the shade. They are the same shape as the eclipse. How cool!


TJ and Joseph had a great experience.


Even Gram came out to see this rare event.


1 comment:

  1. Family History is Gramma's passion. The Spirit of Elijah has been strong with her 40 years before she knew of Elijah. She is so happy to be able to work closely with you two, especially Heidi

    ReplyDelete