August 31, 2017

8/29/17 Self Reliance Group for Business Owners


Peter has learned how to take pictures on his mom's phone. Usually he takes pictures of his feet and close ups of the sofa. This time he got a mostly in focus shot of Heidi so I thought I'd include it.
This evening I got to go to our first Self Reliance group meeting. There are seven of us in the business owners group. We'll be meeting every Tuesday for 12 weeks. The goal is to learn from each other, and from the manual principles that will help us to grow our businesses. I'm encouraged so far. we seem to be a fairly diverse group. One of our first challenges is to play the Paper Clip Game. I've heard of youth groups playing it before and having lots of fun. You start with something small, like a paper clip. Then you trade it for different, hopefully better things to see who can come back with the best thing. I've always thought that the game sounded fun. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Inspired leaders have devised programs like this one to help members strengthen their ability to be self reliant. Glad your group has several members interested in similar goals

    ReplyDelete