August 30, 2017

8/28/17 Fridge and Family Home Evening

     Today went by fairly quickly. I tried to have my usual client meeting by phone but they were unavailable. A repair guy came and looked at our fridge. Good news, he thinks we can fix it for cheaper than buying a new one. Parts are on the way.
     This afternoon I met with one of my employees who needs a raise. It will be tough but we are going to figure out how to make it work.
     This evening for Family Home Evening we got out our ukuleles and played some songs. We also worked in weekly family planning with the kids. The past few weeks we've been able to fit in Executive Family Council (Heidi and I) and Extended Family Council (add Gram and Papa). After that fitting in the Family Council has had to be postponed. I'm glad we did it. The week feels less chaotic when we have a plan in place and people know what it is.

1 comment:

  1. Weekly councils, begun and concluded with prayer, are important for everyone in the family, each given an opportunity to voice concerns and suggest remedies

    ReplyDelete