August 27, 2017

8/25/17 Temple Baptisms, Spider-man and Pie


This morning David, Becca B, Gram, Papa, Heidi and I headed over to the Temple to do baptisms for the dead. Gram has been working hard on the family history. Special assistant credits go out to Papa and Heidi. I've even gotten to help out a little. It's pretty exciting when you find a relation in a Census record that isn't in the family tree yet. I think that the final count was 17 male names and 12 Female names. So 1 shy of 30 people receiving their first ordinances in the temple. It was pretty special.


After we got home Heidi and I had to get a little work done. Papa treating Heidi and Becca B and I to Spider-man Homecoming. I had heard that it was good but I wasn't expecting it to be so funny. There were a couple of swear words that I could have done without but over all I'd happily see it again.


This evening we finally were able to fit in the birthday pie that Papa got for us for my birthday. I love that it even comes with a quote from Miss Piggy.

1 comment:

  1. "If you are geographically able, go to the temple on a regular basis. You will be better fathers and husbands, better wives and mothers. I know your lives are busy. I know that you have much to do. But I make you a promise that if you will go to the house of the Lord, you will be blessed, life will be better for you" Gordon B. Hinckley

    ReplyDelete