September 1, 2016

8/31/16 Joseph the Free Thinker


     Today Joseph chose to wear his shark helmet, sun glasses and two shirts. He said the hand gesture is what Spider-Man does when he makes webs. 
     This evening Joseph pulled a toddler mattress out from under the bed next to where I sit and read scriptures. He said "now I can lay by you!"  During prayer I usually kneel on the floor with my elbows down on the floor too. Joseph likes to try to kneel underneath me. He's small enough that he can fit, although it's distracting when we're praying. It makes me feel loved that he wants to be near me. 
      Tonight Peter was really active during scripture study. Afterwards he came over and laid down on my arm. Eventually he went to sleep. This is a journal moment because he usually only wants his Mom if she's at home. Today he picked me. It felt pretty special. 




1 comment: