September 6, 2016

9/6/16 Temple Visit and Flyers


     This morning after sending Rebecca, Sarah and TJ off to Entz Elementary I went to the temple. I had one family name that needed initiatory done. Kelly is the one who found them. I don't know how long I've had the card. We found it cleaning the other day. I'm glad to keep going on the work. 
     David had the day off from school so he stayed at Grammie and Grandpa Mangum's house last night. I was startled when he wasn't in his bed this morning until I remembered where he was. He is a fun kid. We missed him. 
       Today I made a flyer to hand out to people for work. The idea was to have a pretty picture of Hawaii and some good quotes. We stuck a magnet on the back and maybe people will stick it on the fridge for a bit. 
      This evening Heidi and I took the kids for a walk. We knocked on some doors and gave them out. David hates mosquitos and many are around just now. We ended up sending him and Peter home. It wasn't my best parenting moment. I've got to be more understanding of his phobias even when they are hard to understand. 



1 comment: