September 8, 2016

9/7/16 Back to Preschool


     Joseph had his first day of preschool this fall today. They learned about the letter C. Last year he couldn't remember the letter they studied when he came home. I think he wasn't that interested then. Now he is showing a desire to learn and is picking up new things all the time.
      He is also developing a love for his family. Today at lunch he asked Grammie Mangum to cut his sandwich in half. He said "this half is for Peter". It is good to see him seeking to care for his siblings.   


     Here is Sarah giving TJ a lesson on the piano. It brightens my day to see her passing on her newly acquired skills. 
      Sarah and Rebecca both started back up at activity days today. They are now in different groups. They both had swim parties to kick off the fall season. 


     Another day brightener is this card and coloring page from Becca B. She seems close to the spirit. I appreciate her thoughtful words of encouragement. 
    This evening David and I biked to Mutual. The scouts worked on learning some new knots. In my experience it takes a lot of practice for the boys to learn and retain them. 
      Today I called a client to clarify details about the database we are creating for them. Heidi and I continue to work on the details of how to run a successful accounting firm. I am surely grateful for her help in this. 



1 comment: