September 10, 2016

9/9/16 A Good Enough Day

     There are some days when I can't seem to muster enough focus to be as productive as I usually am. Today was one of those days. In the past I have had the bad habit of then beating myself up about it. That tends to make things worse instead of better. Today I tried a different tact. I worked on the things I was feeling up to and stayed as productive as I could. I helped Heidi fix some complicated payroll issues. Later I worked with the kids doing math on Khan Academy. I answered some database questions. David and the little boys and I worked on the printer issue at the clerk's office. Individually none of these were big things but together it made for a decent day that started a little slow. 


    Papa Connelly asked to see the flyer that we made. After it was printed we realized that the font is too small. It looked fine on the computer screen. Happily Heidi felt like we should only make 25 for this first round. We can learn from this when we make our next flyer. 




1 comment:

  1. Super Great flyer on several levels. Beautiful bg --creates calm feelings (and warm memories for those who have walked there). The quotes were inspired--creates confidence in Valiant's wisdom. Good luck on results

    ReplyDelete