September 21, 2016

9/21/16 A Ward Party for Heidi's Birthday


     Today is Heidi's birthday. I asked her how it feels to be 25. She looks as beautiful and young as ever. The ward held its annual taco party tonight so we treated it like her party. They had a huge slip n slide that Sarah, Rebecca and TJ used. I was asked to help serve food. There was a steady stream of people from about 6 to 7:30. Few came through twice. A family we invited on Monday came, the Davis family. Their daughter Kalynne (SP?) is David's age. Zander is Rebecca's age. They seemed to have a good time. Heidi visited with their mom. I haven't got her name down yet. 
      The above photo is of Joseph in a tree he climbed. He wanted me to take a picture. It was the only shot I snapped before being asked to serve food. It was fun to get to meet so many people. Peter slept the whole time. I hope Heidi had a happy birthday. 




1 comment:

  1. good job with Davis family. Hopefully they had a positive impression. Nice photo of Joseph

    ReplyDelete