September 5, 2016

9/4/16 Gift From Above


      Yesterday we moved the girls into their own room. My treadmill desk is now next to our bed. It fits, barely, but it makes it tricky for Heidi to get in and out. Heidi and I talked about how nice it would be if we could find shelves just a bit narrower. Today we arrived at church a few minutes early. On top of the dumpster was a shelf exactly like we had described. It has two broken wheels but we don't need those. The parts we need are in perfect order. It is important to recognize Heavenly Father's hand in our lives. Giving the girls their own space is the right thing even though giving up my office space is hard. I think Heavenly Father wanted to let us know we are on the right track. 
      Church was spiritually refreshing as usual. Heidi and I got to teach a Primary class together. That is always a treat. 
      The afternoon was relaxing. I've been reading Beyonders by Brandon Mull. It's been a lighthearted read. 
      David collected Fast Offerings for the second time after church. He's been acting so grown up lately. 





1 comment:

  1. Ah, my dumpster-diving friends finding just the right stuff! Good job. Speaking of just the right thing, thanks again for Mom's custom steps

    ReplyDelete