September 19, 2016

9/19/16 Last Night with the Cousins

       Today felt like a quiet Monday to me. The kids got off to school on time. Lauren forgot her lunch money so Heidi later took it to her. I went to a meeting. It really feels good to break up numbers into useful actionable information. I also did some work updating a client about the database we're building. It was a fairly productive work day. 
      This evening for FHE we invited some neighbors to the Taco Party the ward is throwing on Wednesday. It'll be fun if they come. We joke that it's for Heidi's birthday. 
       Tomorrow Heather will be back and the cousins will go home. This evening we all read scriptures together. Bradley has surprised me multiple times by offering to help completely unprompted. He helped me peel potatoes even though he is not a fan of eating them. It's been a good chance for me to get to know the three of them better. 



1 comment:

  1. Credit to a thoughtful Bradley, and to kind baby sitters. Hooray for a productive day

    ReplyDelete