January 15, 2017

1/14/17 Helping Matt

This morning Heidi went over to her brother Matt's house to help him remove his old "popcorn ceiling". This was a project that took all morning and part of the afternoon. The kids and I hung out at home. The pic above is from when David and I were able to persuade Peter to take a nap by going on a walk. I think we're all happier, especially Peter, when he gets a good nap.


Later in the day Matt came by the house with Alex. While Alex played with Joseph and Peter and TJ, David helped Matt make a video about how to build and start a campfire. Apparently this is part of his new calling. Heavenly Father helped by causing the rain to stop just after Matt got to our house. I had been worried we'd have to reschedule. It was raining pretty hard when he arrived. Heidi and I would have also been involved but we got a call from a person selling a phone that my parents needed so we went and bought it.
In the end we watched more TV as a family than I wish we had but we did get some service done. Ah well, room for improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a family committed to selfless service. Blessings of the Lord will be yours

    ReplyDelete