January 7, 2017

1/5/17 Little Visitors

One of the choice blessings of being able to work from home is that I get occasional visits from the little boys while I work. Today as I was standing and working at my treadmill desk Peter came in and asked me to "make go fast". This meant that he wanted me to turn the treadmill on so that he could walk with me. We would then walk for a moment together and then he would pull the safety cord and turn the treadmill back off. Then, in typical toddler fashion, he would want to repeat.


Peter and Joseph both love physical affection. Sometimes they need good wrasstle to show that you care. Heidi captured this fun moment with the two little boys.


1 comment:

  1. To be a good father to boys requires attention to many important details including occasional wrasseling

    ReplyDelete