January 9, 2017

1/9/17 Blessings

Today I felt the positive effects of rhe Priesthood blessing I received yesterday. To start the day I felt less than 100% but well enough to get out of bed and make the muffins for breakfast. Heidi went and did a training for two new Primary counselors. By the time she got back I was feeling well enough to go to my client meeting.
After the meeting Heidi and the little boys and I went to give Gram a blessing. Papa helped me consecrate some oil as both of ours were running low. Hopefully Gram feels better and is able to get the rest she needs.
This evening for FHE we talked about heros. We talked about how fire fighters have to prepare and do a lot of training in order to be able to rescue people. Sometimes the simple, mundane things, like doing our homework, are what prepare us to be able to serve when we are needed.

1 comment:

  1. Gramma did have a better night. Thank you for rising from your own sickbed and answering the urgent call

    ReplyDelete