September 17, 2017

9/15/17 Temple with Papa


It feels kind of amazing that we've been able to go to the temple every week. Life has been hectic and so I suppose it is not without some sacrifice that we go. Still, Heavenly Father has blessed us with the things that we need and some things that are just fun. Today Papa and I did endowment sessions for George and Jonas Mangum.
This afternoon I met with Craig Ray. He's in my church Entrepreneurship class. He told me a little about his business and I taught him some basic accounting ideas. He has a special sauna that helps people with illnesses. He looked at a drop of my blood and showed me some of my slightly clumpy red blood cells. He said that this means my body is having trouble fully digesting protein. He recommended eating yogurt. That sounds like a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. "Looked at a drop of my blood"‼️⁉️ Does this guy have any medical trading? Be cautious

    ReplyDelete