September 19, 2017

9/19/17 Family History Research


Today Heidi and I had our J&M Media time. It's time we dedicate to solving whatever problems Gram and Papa want us to. Today they wanted our help with family history. We talked about how cool it would be to have a temple Baptism trip on the last Saturday we are in Utah. If that is going to happen we need to have family names ready to go. Peter snapped the above shot of me comparing results from the "Take a Name" app to FamilySearch.org. The Take a Name app was recommended to us by a lady in the temple. It looks in your family tree and finds ancestors who are ready to go to the temple. Now I found that some of them needed a little work to truly be temple ready but it worked surprisingly well.
This evening I had my entrepreneurship class. I really feel like it's pushing me to do some good things outside of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. This continues to be a good year of progress doing family history and taking names to the temple

    ReplyDelete