September 27, 2017

9/26/17 Assistants and David's Band Concert


In the morning, while Gram and Papa and I do our exercises, TJ, Joseph and Peter put on a show. Here Joseph and Peter demonstrate swordplay.


At one point Papa wanted weights to add to our routine. TJ obliged by finding suitable rocks for the three of us to lift. They are joyful helpers.


This evening was David's first concert of the school year. My camera was having trouble pulling focus. They are sounding pretty good for this early in the year.


I told David that the low brass (he plays trombone) sounded especially good. They must be working hard at it.
Today Rebecca had Activity Days and Heidi had Pack Meeting. After the concert I went to my entrepreneurship class at the church. We learned about ways to make better use of our time.




1 comment:

  1. It is an bonus treat to have TJ, Joseph and Peter join us in morning exercises

    ReplyDelete