September 19, 2017

9/17/17 Connelly Speakers the Prequel


Today Gram, Papa and Becca B had their turn speaking in church. They did a great job relating some personal experiences to gospel principals from recent Conference talks. I went over to the Inter-Stake Center and picked up a guitar style mic stand and a music stand for Gram. She was able to climb onto the stand but these allowed her to give her talk from her chair. Many people told me how they were touched by their messages.



On our way into the building I noticed these two looking handsome so I snapped a shot.



Peter did not want to be left out of the action.



Speaking of Peter, he sees himself as a photographer.  He's learned to turn the camera on his mom's phone on and snap a few pictures.


A couple almost turned out. They show us relaxing a little on a Sunday afternoon.



I don't think David is eating that game remote.


Behind Joseph you can see our white board calendar. We did manage to fit in our three weekly planning sessions (executive, extended and family councils). I also managed to fit in home teaching my three families today. The Shirts, the Rogers and the Crocketts are all doing well.

1 comment:

  1. The great photo of TJ and Joseph is "suitable for framing". Gramma, Becca and I are really grateful for the significant support on our talks by G&H

    ReplyDelete