September 7, 2017

9/6/17 Sarah's Kindness


This is a picture of one of the last of Sarah's brownies. These are the ones she made for our guests on Saturday. This morning their were four left. She wanted to cut them in half so that everyone could have one. I told her that they were hers and that I'd rather she have a whole one in her lunch. She still shared the other ones.
This evening David had mutual, Heidi went to parent night at TJ and Joseph's school and I went to a tech meeting. Rebecca cried about her science fair project. I am starting to feel annoyed at her teacher for causing Rebecca so much needless stress. She is making progress on it. I'm sure that it will turn out great.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah is truly a kind thoughtful girl. Our family is blessed to count her as one of ours

    ReplyDelete