September 10, 2017

9/8/17 Initiatory Trip the Sequel


This morning Gram, Papa and Heidi and I went to do more Initiatory work for our ancestors at the Temple. We finished all the male names that we could find (6, I thought somehow that we had 7 left). Heidi and Gram did several female names. It is fun to be able to all go together.
This afternoon David went with the Scouts to Beaver Creek for a camp out. He did most of his own packing. Heidi helped a little but I am impressed at how far he has come with knowing what he needs and fitting it into his pack.
In the evening Heidi and I went over to the Mountain View Stake Center. We did some prep work for Cub Scout Day Camp tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about our movie making class. David was my assistant last year. He won't be available this time. Heidi will be my assistant. She is a big helper but she hasn't done this type of thing before. Hopefully it will be great.

1 comment:

  1. We are grateful to be empowered to make regular temple visits. David continues to grow and mature before our eyes

    ReplyDelete