September 25, 2017

9/24/17 Primary Program

Today was one of my favorite Sacrament meetings of the entire year. Today was the Primary Program. It is a highlight because you get to see the kids perform songs they have been practicing all year. More important than that you can see that the kids believe in the things they are singing. That is what touches me the most, they are developing a relationship with Heavenly Father. It's a fun bonus to see the Sunbeam who waves at his mom or the kid who forgets his part and then remembers suddenly. This year all of our kids remembered their parts. No one cried or refused to go up on the stand. I am so proud of Rebecca, Sarah, TJ and Joseph. All of them spoke their part clearly and from memory. It is not easy to speak in front of hundreds of people but they practiced hard and were prepared.


This afternoon Joseph and Peter took turns taking photos of each other.


Here is Joseph being silly. At night, after family prayer, and before I stand up, he hops on my back so that I will give him a ride downstairs. It makes me happy to know that he wants to spend time with me. What fun it is to be a Dad.

1 comment:

  1. We too were impressed w the well planned program. We too we're proud of Rebecca, Sarah, TH and Joseph

    ReplyDelete