February 11, 2016

2/11/16 Two Days of Learning

     Today was a school day for me. This was the second day this week that we were able to focus on learning the material and not talk about talking. That makes things a lot more fun. It feels like we have a lot of ground to cover. The students are learning but occasionally we run across areas where the foundation isn't strong enough for the new material and we need to review. Still, it was great to be learning and moving ahead instead of fighting chit chat. I do try to let the kids help each other sometimes and I try to make sure that I'm really saying something that everyone needs to hear. That seems to help people want to listen more. 
     This afternoon, around 5, when I got home Heidi was at the park with the kids. The Hallsted family was there too. It was a fun little visit. 


1 comment: