February 4, 2016

2/3/16 Siblings are Fun


     A couple of the bedroom trash cans needed to be dumped out. After I dumped them and before I could take them back upstairs they had disappeared.  This is where I found them TJ reported that he and Peter were being Storm Troopers. Glad we didn't waste money on toy helmets when dollar store trash cans will do the job. And when they're not being worn you can store trash in them. 


     Here is Sarah entertaining Peter. Peter has his older brother's PJs on but he didn't let it slow him down. He has things to do. Heidi and I often comment on how blessed we are that the kids play so nicely together. It's in my Patriarchal Blessing that my home will be blessed with an abundance of love. That blessing has been fulfilled many times over at our house. 

1 comment:

  1. Mom used to talk about you taking care of your three sibling sisters Meg, Becca and Manda. Very special

    ReplyDelete