February 25, 2016

2/25/16 Not Enough Time

      Today was exam day. Things went great for my 7th graders. They had an average grade of 82% and 80% got a C or better. That feels pretty good. My Precalculus kids had a tougher day. Only 2 people finished the exam in 2nd period and many kids were cross that I wouldn't give them more time. Only 4 kids finished in 3rd period so clearly it was a tough test. Those grades aren't in yet so I don't know how everyone did. My feeling is that it is going to be ok. 
      This evening I got to be Dad and stay home while Heidi went to a training meeting for her calling. Those of us who stayed home watched Return From Witch Mountain. Not as good as the first but still with some cute moments. David had a hard time going to sleep because the suspense of the movie upset him so much. He's a sensitive soul. 


1 comment:

  1. David is sensitive. Encourage him to think about his many and continuing successes, including the VDO Uber Pinewood Derby where he distinguished himself as the youngest racer

    ReplyDelete