April 14, 2016

4/13/16 A Successful Test

     This morning I went to the Temple. I felt like the place I was supposed to be. As I walked up I remembered that I was out of family names to take through. Just then a man coming out of the temple stopped me and asked if I would do a family name for him. It made me feel like Heavenly Father was watching over me and knew where I was. 
      While I was there Bob and someone from FM fixed the Internet at Des Moines.  Tonight we retested the webcast and we are good to go. 
     I also got to help Brian Jensen with wireless mics and a projector for the YW Camp Kickoff. That's always a big production and this year was no exception. They had a funny skit involving princesses explained why camp is so great. So fun for our stake young women. 


1 comment: