April 9, 2016

4/8/16 TJ Turns 6!


     Today TJ turned 6! Sarah will be 8 on Sunday so we had a double birthday party. Somehow we ended up with 16 kids in the grassy field by our house. It was a little crazy but I don't think that anybody got hurt and they all seemed o have a good time. Heidi got the great action shot of the 2 of them blowing out the candles. 

     In the morning Heidi and I went to the bank to learn what we need to do to qualify for a loan. We're not quite where we want to be yet but we're getting there. Joseph and Peter were not up to sitting still so I took them outside. They had a blast playing with this bike rack. That's one thing I love about kids they can find enjoyment in some very simple things. 
        While we were with Gram and Papa we ate at Panda Express to talk about future plans. It was a nice treat. Peter has been in this "shrieking all the time" phase. Not one of my favorite phases but I hope he will grow out of it soon. I figure one day soon I'll miss the time when he was so small and cute. They grow up so fast. 

1 comment: