April 16, 2016

4/15/16 A Little Devine Tech Help

      This morning I went out to a client meeting with the Alcantars and Michael at WAP, one of the up line brokerages. It was a good meeting for getting on the same page. Sal had me drive his truck back so he and Ange could ride together in the minivan. That allowed me to have a good chat with Michael. 
      This afternoon the fam and I headed over to the Stake Center to set up conference. We were having tech trouble when Jae asked if we had started with prayer. I had forgotten to. We stopped and prayed and almost immediately I was able to identify one of the problems. There is still some work to do to fix things but now we know what the problem is. So grateful for prayer. 
       Heidi was a great help with both the kids and with tech. She is a wonderful blessing in my life. 



1 comment: