June 1, 2016

6/1/16 Temple Wednesday

     Heidi and I have been sticking to our goal of taking turns going to the temple on Wednesdays. Today was my turn. It's starting to feel more like a habit. Although I would not say that it is easy. The adversary still tries to stop us from going. I woke up in the night and took a while getting back to sleep. Heidi and Peter had a, sadly, typical rough night. Still, there is some strength to be found in simply saying "I'm going, no matter what". It does feel like the Adversary gives up he's tried a few things and sees we're serious. 
      We're still figuring out our new routine now that the kids are home. We got some school work done. We took the kids plus Bradley and Lincoln swimming. 
       One cool highlight for me was meeting Curtis. He's a friend of Scott Sessions, from LDS Employment. He's a CPA whose thinking about starting his own practice. This is not a light decision. Hopefully Heidi and I gave him something to think about. We've only got less than three year's worth of experience running Valiant Accounting. It's a roller coaster ride sometimes. Still, I much prefer it to being an employee. If I can help it I don't want to go back to that. 



1 comment:

  1. It is not always easy to do the right thing. But going to the temple brings blessings to you and to others. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete