June 4, 2016

6/3/16 Darth Vader Helmet?

     This morning David and Heavenly Father helped me solve a longstanding tech issue I've been having. My phone regularly "cries" about not having enough space. For a while now I've had trouble getting the pictures saved to computer so I could free up the space. Today David lent a hand. We worked on it together for a while but the "import" button wasn't showing up. Somehow as David and I discussed the problem it suddenly appeared. We don't know why it happened but we credit Heavenly Father. 

     First stop this morning was Gram and Papa's to water the tree. It was already 100 degrees outside by then so while the water slowly trickled we went to Lowes for some hardware we needed. The boys saw these buckets and asked if they could "pretend to be Darth Vader". You have to have some good imagination but it entertained them for a good half hour. 
     After turning the water back off and a quick Costco run Heidi and I got some work done. The kids are getting used to
The summer routine and being productive while letting Heidi and I work. David practices trombone, Rebecca and Sarah practice piano. The four older kids are supposed to do some math on Khan academy and do some reading before they get to play. So far so good. 




1 comment:

  1. Fun photo! Who picked TJ to be Darth? Glad the little tree got a drink.

    ReplyDelete