June 7, 2016

6/7/16 Did You Think to Pray?

     Twice since Sunday I've needed to find something that wasn't where I expected it to be. It seemed like a test to see if I would think to pray like I was reminded to do on Sunday. I did remember, hopefully quicker than usual. Both times, within moments of praying, the lost item was found. I am grateful for a kind Heavenly Father who helps us when we need it. 
     The kids went to day 2 of Music Forte. Heidi and I called over Michael to help with some payroll work that needed to get done. 
     Close to 5 pm Heidi took the kids swimming. I finished up shortly thereafter and joined them at the pool. It's nice to have a place to escape the heat on these hot Summer days. 



1 comment:

  1. Your title is a favorite hymn of ours. Very important principle

    ReplyDelete